Finding the care you need is easy in Fairfield County. The Columbia MSA is home to some of the best healthcare systems in the country.
- Palmetto Health's more than 15,000 team members and volunteers, and more than 1,000 physicians, provide immeasurable care throughout their hospital system, which includes:
- Palmetto Health Baptist (413 beds)
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge (76 beds)
- Palmetto Health Children's Hospital (163 beds at Palmetto Health Richland)
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital (124 beds at Palmetto Health Richland)
- Palmetto Health Richland (649 beds)
- Palmetto Health Tuomey (301 beds)
- Baptist Easley Hospital (109 beds, joint venture with Greenville Hospital System)
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two freestanding full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven by quality, compassion, and Christ, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Fairfield County has thousands of acres primed for Industrial use and a diverse inventory of existing buildings, all within a few minutes of interstate access.LINK TO VIEW
Over 1 million people within an hour's drive and nearly half the US population within a single days' drive. Two hours from the most efficient port on the East Coast.LINK TO VIEW